Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Shocks For Sale

Old 09-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
TRD Shocks For Sale

THis is a set of Shocks off my 2008 TRD Double Cab ... they were taken off at 34,000 miles.... I am looking to get $115.00 Shipped OR best offer.... anywhere in the USA....

Old 09-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Idk a ton about them, I have a 06 base model access cab, and I'm planning on getting a 3 inch lift with 886 coils, so I need new shocks, would these work?
Old 09-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

You may want to research it some... i believe these shocks only came on the TRD model trucks..... I know these were not abused at all... just dirty.... i switched to an aftermarkt version of billstein when i had my leaf pack added in the back and i raised the front up to match. If you want these, I can get them to you on Tuesday.. you would just need to paypal me $115.00
Old 09-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #5

bump
Old 09-15-2010, 09:19 PM   #6

bump
Old 09-16-2010, 09:26 AM   #7

BUMP
Old 10-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #8

bump