LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted Rear chrome bumper 2005-2010

Old 09-06-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
FloridaTaco is on a distinguished road
FloridaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted Rear chrome bumper 2005-2010

Looking for a oem factory chrome bumper. It has to be perfit with out any flaws. I have paypal acct. or cash. N. Florida area. Thanks
Old 09-06-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
scullcrusher
scullcrusher is on a distinguished road
Name: tony
scullcrusher's Tacoma Gallery
discountbodyparts.com
delivered to the house
350.00 scullcrusher
Old 09-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by scullcrusher View Post
discountbodyparts.com
delivered to the house
350.00 scullcrusher
Would this be a Toyota oem ?
Old 09-06-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Man. I am looking to sell mine but I am waaaaaaaaaaay over here in AZ. Absolutely perfect condition.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #5
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of bumper do you have now? I might be willing to trade.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I might be willing to trade mine for a black sand pearl bumper. Florida Taco and new 2010 what color trucks?
Old 09-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #7
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yea id love to get rid of my chrome bumper for either a SWB or black one
Old 09-06-2010, 09:13 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2010taco View Post
What kind of bumper do you have now? I might be willing to trade.
I have a chrome (dented one ) right now. I originally had the silver sport bumper , but after I dented it I went back with a chrome which I liked better.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #10
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to have the magnetic grey bumper in place of my chrome one. Chrome looks good but I am wanting a different look.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:19 PM   #11
scullcrusher
scullcrusher is on a distinguished road
Name: tony
scullcrusher's Tacoma Gallery
yes toyota oem bumper!
scullcrusher
Old 09-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #12
I'm still looking !! OEM chrome rear bumper...........