Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB this interior piece (Picture)

Old 09-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
WTB this interior piece (Picture)

Anyone have one of these laying around?

Old 09-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i went through the same prob.... 11 or 14 bucks at dealer... part # is on the back of it if you still got it.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Get a 4x4 and it comes with a cool switch there.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #6
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

I am getting a 4X4, Tundra that is. I had my Aeroforce Interceptor mounted there so I had cut a big hole in it. Hence the need for one. I dont have any junkyards within around 75 miles.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
What to sell me your step bars??!?
Old 09-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #8
Work In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
What to sell me your step bars??!?
Where you located?
Old 09-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #9
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
Where you located?
macon, ga... i drive to ft walton a lot. Its only 6 hrs from me. And I got friends there.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:27 AM   #10
Jav S is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
What else are you getting rid off? what about your wheels? by any chance you need OEM TRD 17" wheels and tires from a 2010? to put back to stock?