Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

looking for satoshi grill

Old 09-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
TRD desert man is on a distinguished road
TRD desert man's Tacoma Gallery
looking for satoshi grill

I kind of looking for satoshi grill for 08 taco in silver dont have the time and dont no how long it takes to make one drop me a line if you can
Old 09-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #4
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
PM'd, I have a Chrome Satoshi Grill.
Post up a pic and price, could be interested.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
cntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to behold

Name: Pablo
cntmdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here it is......

Is it still available? PM me and let me know how much ur asking.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #7
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here it is......
Small thread jacking...

That picture just made me think how a Black Chrome grill would look sick with the Satoshi Mod.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here it is......
Damn..thats nice!
Old 09-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #9
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here it is......

How much? I just PMed u, trade?
Old 09-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #10
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Small thread jacking...

That picture just made me think how a Black Chrome grill would look sick with the Satoshi Mod.

Didn't mean to thread jack. I'll probably post it my own thread in a few days. If you are serious about the Black Chrome grill, I will probably make one and you can be the first in line. I have an extra piece of mesh and I was wondering the same thing. I will probably order a black one on partsgeek and see how it turns out.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't mean to thread jack. I'll probably post it my own thread in a few days. If you are serious about the Black Chrome grill, I will probably make one and you can be the first in line. I have an extra piece of mesh and I was wondering the same thing. I will probably order a black one on partsgeek and see how it turns out.
Oh wait. No, I meant I was doing the small thread jacking. Hahaha. Your pic made me think about the Black Chrome thing. Which I also might use now for the BHLM... which is guess would turn into BCHLM
Old 09-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #12
JoshR324 is on a distinguished road
JoshR324's Tacoma Gallery
1BlkT also does a great job making satoshi grilles.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:03 PM   #13
lp00427 is on a distinguished road
Name: Louis
lp00427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Oh wait. No, I meant I was doing the small thread jacking. Hahaha. Your pic made me think about the Black Chrome thing. Which I also might use now for the BHLM... which is guess would turn into BCHLM
x2 for the black chrome