Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb rear headrest, silver sport grill and rear bumper

Old 09-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #1
twk62390 is on a distinguished road
twk62390's Tacoma Gallery
wtb rear headrest, silver sport grill and rear bumper

Looking for gray rear headrest for 09 double cab, silver sport grill and silver, rear bumper. if you have these or know the cheapest place to get them let me know.
thanks
Old 09-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
how much do u wanna pay for the rear bumper? i have an 06 silver trd truck so it has the silver bumper, not chrome and im willing to ship under ur expense, how much do u wanna pay for the bumper? +shipping, lemme knw man if u go thru then i wanna get a baja style bumper
Old 09-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #3
theflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Federale
Name: Tosh
theflyingtosher's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theflyingtosher
i have all the gray rear headrests from my 07 DC, did you need just one or all three?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Ill sell ya my homemade paintmatched silver grill, not perfect but looks great from 10 feet lol. PM me if ya want pics.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
I dont really know what the bumper is worth, do you have a price in mind that youd like to get for it?

And i need the two side headrest and not the little middle one. How much would you want for them?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by USFCON View Post
Ill sell ya my homemade paintmatched silver grill, not perfect but looks great from 10 feet lol. PM me if ya want pics.

yeah, i'll take a look at a pic as long as it could be sanded down and repainted?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
theflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Federale
Name: Tosh
theflyingtosher's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theflyingtosher
shit idk, $25 and the shipping sound reasonable?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
anybody intersted in my bumper? im confused on this thread for who wants one and not so im sellin mine pm me! sorry dont mean to thread jack you man and if ur still intersted twk62 ur obviously first dibs on my bumper!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:22 PM   #10
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twk62390 View Post
yeah, i'll take a look at a pic as long as it could be sanded down and repainted?
ill post a pic tomorrow, well later today
Old 09-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #11
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
anybody intersted in my bumper? im confused on this thread for who wants one and not so im sellin mine pm me! sorry dont mean to thread jack you man and if ur still intersted twk62 ur obviously first dibs on my bumper!

pm'ed
Old 09-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #12

USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
pics as promised...it acutally doesn't look that bad at all. Some minor touch up needed and maybe some clay bar action and wax? Still feels rough after clear.

No emblem with the grill btw, the black one in the pic i'm keeping

lemme know