Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

moto metal 950's

Old 09-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
moto metal 950's

feeler 120 bucks a wheel keeping it local San Antonio they are in great shape.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #2
rv210 will become famous soon enoughrv210 will become famous soon enough

Name: robert
rv210's Tacoma Gallery
what size are they? 6 lug?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:23 AM   #3
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

they are 17'' by 8 six lug im pretty sure they are 4.5'' of back space
Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #4

rv210's Tacoma Gallery
take 300$ today?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!

naw im trying to keep the cost down so i can order my next set which im looking for right as i speak
Old 09-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #6

rv210's Tacoma Gallery
so 400$ takes them all? what size tire is mounted in the picture?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:34 AM   #7

rv210's Tacoma Gallery
i just threw some procomp 6089's 17's on my tacoma last week but the 950's are sick
Old 09-07-2010, 08:35 AM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!

it just takes the wheels i have 35/12.50/17 on my truck that ill be putting on the new set of rims
Old 09-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #9
THE RED DRAGON!!

yea they came with the truck when i bought it and i like them but i have had the truck for 2 years and i kinda want to change it up
Old 09-07-2010, 10:09 AM   #10
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you bro. Can't wait to see the new setup.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #11
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
yea they came with the truck when i bought it and i like them but i have had the truck for 2 years and i kinda want to change it up

Bump For a Great Deal! I have the same color truck and had the same type rim on it from the dealer as well! Did the same as you are doing right now! I posted mine for the same price and and they sold very fast!

You cant beat a Rim like that for $100 bucks!
Old 09-07-2010, 11:07 AM   #13
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
What new wheels will you be going with>? BUmp for you
ballistic jester i think or a wheel that looks like it
Old 09-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #16
THE RED DRAGON!!

im thinking black
Old 09-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #19
THE RED DRAGON!!

you like hershey kisses