Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: After Market Chrome NERF style Step/Running Boards

Old 09-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: After Market Chrome NERF style Step/Running Boards

Well, i removed my Dealer Installed After Market Chrome Nerf Style Steps/Running Boards and am wanting to sell them! Im looking for a quick sell, so im not going to try and Over-price these used Steps.

Hopefully a local sell or close to it, so i dont have to ship these big things!

I am asking $50, thats $25 for each step! I know that is dirt cheap so hit me up if your interested! All Hardware is there and are ready to install onto your Truck!

They look a little dull, iys just from sitting! They polish up real nice!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
maybe if you wernt in caly
Old 09-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Its Monday Morning BUMP Time!

Somebody please take these off my hands

The first one to give me $50 bucks can have both of them!

Thats right $50 bucks!
WOW!
Thats one HELL of a deal

Someone's gotta pick these up...

These could easily be painted black too (if wanted)

FREE BUMP
Old 09-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
ship em for $50 and im down....
Old 09-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
PM'D for steps
Old 09-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #9
fishtacoz is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
fishtacoz's Tacoma Gallery
another pm was sent
Old 09-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #11
scooter58 is on a distinguished road
scooter58's Tacoma Gallery
are these still for sale?