Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtt + cash for black rear bumper

Old 09-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
wtt + cash for black rear bumper

have a chrome rear bumper off my 2010 taco that I want to swap out for a black base rear bumper. would also like some cash. depending on the condition of the bumper I'd like around 50 bucks.

MY chrome bumper is in perfect condition. Long shot I know but I am hoping someone who still appreciates chrome will jump on this.

LOCAL ONLY
Old 09-07-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
PineBarrenTaco has a spectacular aura aboutPineBarrenTaco has a spectacular aura aboutPineBarrenTaco has a spectacular aura about

PineBarrenTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Your best bet is to look here. https://www.toyotapartsbarn.com/toyo...oma-parts.html. I doubt you'll actually get a trade. They sell the bumper for $163.38 + shipping. PN# 5215104907

Good luck!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha i just traded someone my black for they're chrome bumper. i think he got a good deal cuz i traded straight up
Old 09-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I'll keep trying around town. Haven't seen too many base models though to leave a note on.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:23 AM   #5

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineBarrenTaco View Post
Your best bet is to look here. https://www.toyotapartsbarn.com/toyo...oma-parts.html. I doubt you'll actually get a trade. They sell the bumper for $163.38 + shipping. PN# 5215104907

Good luck!
Thanks. But I don't think that is my best bet. A lot of people would want to trade. I just gotta find the base models around town which is a lot harder than I thought.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:28 AM   #6
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineBarrenTaco View Post

Good luck!
I just looked here because I eventually want to replace mine with black. there is a choice of "with street package" or "without street package" the without is much more expensive. Anyone know what this means?
Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 AM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie97 View Post
I just looked here because I eventually want to replace mine with black. there is a choice of "with street package" or "without street package" the without is much more expensive. Anyone know what this means?
Beats me. Try calling or emailing them.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:02 PM   #8
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
check this out . much better than base non painted bumper

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ut-bumper.html
Old 09-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVTacoma View Post
check this out . much better than base non painted bumper

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ut-bumper.html

I huerculined my grill surround and both chrome bumpers on my first gen. I would rather have a maintenance free base rear bumper than have to touch up the bedliner once every six months and worry about it fading in this AZ sun. Good looking out though.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
You could always do a certifit bumper, if you can't find a trade, then just sell yours outright