Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Impossible to find? (WTB Topper for reg cab)

Old 09-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
nomad3tw is on a distinguished road
Name: Harry
nomad3tw's Tacoma Gallery
Impossible to find? (WTB Topper for reg cab)

Does anyone have or know of a used topper for a 2005 regular cab Tacoma? I will travel a long way for the right price and style. Link me or send me info on anything out there.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Just Buy a New one.....

Just order one......they hardly come up on craigslist. I order a brand new ARE for $1200 after looking for months. I recently saw one posted here (exactly what I ordered same everything) for $800. I guess if I had waited another 6 mths I would have saved $400 but then again it was across the country so it would have probably come out the same as a new one after gas money, etc.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #4
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
NY Craigslist is loaded with them