Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for a Tool Box for my 2009 Double Cab

Old 09-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
Xynyx is on a distinguished road
Xynyx's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a Tool Box for my 2009 Double Cab

I'm shopping for advice, here.

1. Is the Husky tool box available at Home Depot any good?
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...46&marketID=51

2. Could anyone recommend a good quality, secure tool box for my truck? Please offer an explanation, if you would.

3. Are there any tool boxes with locked side access doors for my model?

I live relatively close to Aerosuds... but it doesn't look like they've got anything to offer in a tool box.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ive got one look on the buy/sell/trade thread
Old 09-08-2010, 06:16 AM   #3
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynyx View Post
I'm shopping for advice, here.

1. Is the Husky tool box available at Home Depot any good?
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...46&marketID=51

2. Could anyone recommend a good quality, secure tool box for my truck? Please offer an explanation, if you would.

3. Are there any tool boxes with locked side access doors for my model?

I live relatively close to Aerosuds... but it doesn't look like they've got anything to offer in a tool box.
Husky is OK...I had one once on a GMC truck.

Kobolt is equal.

Delta makes an equal and also makes a heavy duty contractors model.

UWS is also decent

WeatherGuard is the best. Hands down. No debate. Story over.