Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2007 Tacoma DoubleCab Lifted V6 Auto 41,600miles

Old 09-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
FS: ICON Coilovers, Total Chaos UCA, All-Pro Leafs, etc

***SOLD***
Old 09-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

I am assuming if I pulled off all the aftermarket parts people would be all over buying them???
Old 09-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
I am assuming if I pulled off all the aftermarket parts people would be all over buying them???
Yea, you would get more money that way.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
Work In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Yea, you would get more money that way.
I don't doubt that. I am just trying to avoid have to take everything back apart by selling it as a whole.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #6
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
grille? i will take
Old 09-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
Work In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
grille? i will take
Not parting it out yet. Plus with the grille I would need a stock one to replace it.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
Uuuhhh uummmm
cucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
cucamongatacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I want dibs on coilovers if u part out
Old 09-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #9
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
all swap you the trd intake for the stock one and $$$ if ur intrested
Old 09-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For sure, im debating making a PM to convice you and give you a business plan to make more money selling your truck lol
Old 09-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #11
pb4ugotobed is on a distinguished road
pb4ugotobed's Tacoma Gallery
Trade you my 4runner for it...
Old 09-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
Work In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmad21 View Post
all swap you the trd intake for the stock one and $$$ if ur intrested
If I part it out I will need a stock one, but I doubt either of us can be without our intake while the other one ships it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4ugotobed View Post
Trade you my 4runner for it...
If you had a brand new 2011 Tundra CrewMax we'd have a deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cucamongatacoma View Post
I want dibs on coilovers if u part out
OK

I added pricing to to all the mods incase I decide to part it out. If do part it out everything would have to be back to stock with parts in the mail by next Thursday.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
Uuuhhh uummmm
cucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to behold

Oh there extended travel? Dang don't have enough for those and new UCA's my bad
Old 09-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #14
bigstik will become famous soon enough

Name: Tanner
bigstik's Tacoma Gallery
if you were here in Az, I would totally take that off your hands. Sweet ride man
Old 09-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #15
Work In Progress

I actually am on my way to Utah next week. Too bad I wouldn't be going as far south as Arizona along the way.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #16
Uuuhhh uummmm

How did the rear resi work out for u

but I think I am gonna get a rear locker before any lift it's so annoying just watching a wheel spin in mid air
Old 09-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #17
Work In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by cucamongatacoma View Post
How did the rear resi work out for u
How do you mean? They've been fine. Rear end isn't stuff rides real smoothe load or not.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #18
Uuuhhh uummmm

Ya like the ride and are they any good off road?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:03 AM   #19
TexasTaco14 is on a distinguished road
TexasTaco14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I actually am on my way to Utah next week. Too bad I wouldn't be going as far south as Arizona along the way.
Not by chance going through Dallas are you? I'd be interested in the N-fab nerf bars. I have a set of the black running boards if you wanted something in return plus $$.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:06 AM   #20
MWilliamson will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 1st. Lt.; Medically Retired
MWilliamson's Tacoma Gallery
if you do decide to part out, i'll take the nfab steps.