ricepow's Tacoma Gallery
Stock 08 Tacoma Parts In Vegas

Sold. Thanks for looking.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #3
ricepow is on a distinguished road
ricepow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WHITETRD View Post
give me a deal with the rims and tires???
Actually the tires have been sold. Sorry. Let me know if you are still interested in the wheels.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
dgnlv1999 is on a distinguished road

dgnlv1999's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I'm in Vegas too. I wanted to know where you got your lift done at and would you recommend the shop that did the work on your lift ? I am looking to get the lift/wheels etc. done as well.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
ricepow's Tacoma Gallery
I got the lift done at The Custom Shop. They are located on Sandhill and Post, about a block away from Sunset and Sandhill. I would definately recommend them, but I encourage you to do some research on your pricing before you go in there. Know what things cost. 4 Wheel Parts was having a 20% off sale on their Pro Comp lifts at the time and they matched that price for me. Nobody else could even come close. Go in there and talk to Marcus. Tell him Mike with the silver Tacoma they just did sent you down there. They do great work and back their work also. This is the 2nd truck that I have had them lift and I have been very satisfied with their work. You can check out their site at http://thecustomshopvegas.com/ and see some of the work they have done. Let me know if you have any other questions. What lift are you looking at?
Old 08-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #6
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
pics!!????
Old 08-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
ricepow's Tacoma Gallery
Only one I got so far. Need to get some more.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #8
MyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm