Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Black Westin Ultimate Bull Bar-Stafford, VA

Old 09-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Black Westin Ultimate Bull Bar-Stafford, VA

I have decided to remove my black Westin Ultimate Bull Bar and put it up for sale. It was on my truck for about 1000 miles and was offroaded on 3 occasions. There is a dent under the driver's side lower piping where it got snagged on a rock, other than that it is still in excellent condition. The dent can not be seen unless you are under the truck so I wouldn't consider it to be a big deal, you can make your own judgments from the pictures included. All mounting hardware is included and installation instructions are attached to this post. Install is very easy and only requires a couple common sized sockets and a ratchet. Asking $150 for local pick up in Stafford, VA or I will ship to the continental US at cost to the buyer. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

All pictures were taken today, before I removed it to show that the dent is not visible while mounted, and then after it was cleaned up a bit.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf westin install instr.pdf (126.6 KB, 74 views)
Old 09-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
Jav S is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
this sale is going to have to be for local pick-up only until further notice. i am having difficulty finding a box to ship it in. sorry for the inconvenience, i will update if i can locate a box prior to it selling. thanks.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
hurry up and find a big box for it.........
Old 09-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Why couldn't you be closer I want to swap my chrome one out for a black one
Old 09-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #9
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
maybe u can go by an appliance store and get one of the empty boxes and cut to fit??????
Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
You're gettin rid of the bull bar Jeremy? GL with the sale man. You gonna put on an All Pro or something instead?
x2 on the appliance store idea. Or you could drop by a UPS store and see if they got any ideas.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #11
rcastle57 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Rick
rcastle57's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea if this will fit with the TRD lower skidplate? Not the one that comes from the factory, but the silver factory one.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
Army:
"Silver factory" as in "dealer option". It has the two large lower holes in it that this might or might not fit thru.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #13
Army:
Westin site says skid plate must be removed?
Old 09-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #14
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jav S View Post
maybe u can go by an appliance store and get one of the empty boxes and cut to fit??????
not a bad idea, i'll run by best buy, sears, and walmart and see if they have anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03
You're gettin rid of the bull bar Jeremy? GL with the sale man. You gonna put on an All Pro or something instead?
x2 on the appliance store idea. Or you could drop by a UPS store and see if they got any ideas.
yeah man, just leaving the front end stock for now. i like how it looks bare being lifted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcastle57
Any idea if this will fit with the TRD lower skidplate? Not the one that comes from the factory, but the silver factory one.
not quite sure, i didn't have a front skid plate on. i did a quick search on the forums and was only able to find someone who stated the aries bar fits with the skid plate, which is pretty much the same design as the westin i believe. i'll keep searching and let you know.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #15
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcastle57 View Post
Westin site says skid plate must be removed?
send a pm to "niles davis" and "offroadtoy", both have previous posts saying it will work but that's coming from them, not me.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #16
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Why couldn't you be closer I want to swap my chrome one out for a black one

i'm from Fredericksburg (next county south) i can pick it up for you if needed and bring it back to jacksonville nc for you to pick up.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #18
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrivetoys View Post
i'm from Fredericksburg (next county south) i can pick it up for you if needed and bring it back to jacksonville nc for you to pick up.
Thanks for the offer... just got to thinking tonight of other things I need more than that right now like truck insurance and tag fees
Old 09-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #19
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Thanks for the offer... just got to thinking tonight of other things I need more than that right now like truck insurance and tag fees
oh come on, where are your priorities?
Old 09-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #20
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
oh come on, where are your priorities?
staying legal on the road!!! might not be as much fun, but...