Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Eclipse AVN 5510 Double din navigation + ipod interface

Old 09-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Eclipse AVN 5510 Double din navigation + ipod interface

i am selling an eclipse AVN 5510 double din navigation head unit + complete ipod interface. this thing does it all. I used it for about one year. i have the interface handbook and installation manual. this headunit retailed for 2000 when i bought it. i have the originial receipt and the limited warranty.

asking price is $900.0 OBO

No longer for sale
Attached Thumbnails
Eclipse AVN 5510 Double din navigation + ipod interface-img_0185.jpg   Eclipse AVN 5510 Double din navigation + ipod interface-img_0186.jpg  
Old 09-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
can anyone recommend a better selling price?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
I bought my AVN 6620 for $850 2 years ago. If I were sell it now, I'd sell it for $300 or less. Probably doesn't help much, but gives you an idea at least.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Although they're not made anymore, the AVN726e sells for about $600 on ebay.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
shit i would buy this but 900 is way overpriced imo
so pm me an offer.

also with the backup discs, at this time i do not. the disc is in the headunit :X so i need to hook it back up to remove the disc right now lol
Old 09-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
rv210 will become famous soon enoughrv210 will become famous soon enough

Name: robert
rv210's Tacoma Gallery
does it come with the kit to install in a 2nd generation Tacoma
Old 09-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by rv210 View Post
does it come with the kit to install in a 2nd generation Tacoma
i spraypainted it with robins egg blue ak 47's from a stencil but if u want it sure
Old 09-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #10
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
can u watch dvd while navigating or is it one or the other..asume by-pass installed.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:08 AM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
can u watch dvd while navigating or is it one or the other..asume by-pass installed.
u cannot watch dvds while navigating but the bypass is installed
Old 09-14-2010, 12:40 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewboto View Post
Got any backup disc copies you'd be willing to sell?
i removed the backup disc from the headunit and am trying to copy it now if you want one.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #13
Drewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Drewboto's Tacoma Gallery
<quote>i removed the backup disc from the headunit and am trying to copy it now if you want one.</quote>
I'm interested if it works.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #14
Drewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
i removed the backup disc from the headunit and am trying to copy it now if you want one.
Any luck?
Old 09-16-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
Banned
well it is burnable, i do not have any discs that can fit the information. i will go look later this week, i have decided to keep the headunit. i will get back to you on the disc issue though
Old 09-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
well it is burnable, i do not have any discs that can fit the information. i will go look later this week, i have decided to keep the headunit. i will get back to you on the disc issue though
I appreciate the effort. DVD+dl (dual layer) discs can fit the data. I'm sure of that, as I've made my own copies (unsuccessfully, because I had the wrong version of map data).