Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1969 Pontiac GTO

Old 09-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1969 Pontiac GTO

My Dad is selling his 1969 Pontiac GTO. Its in good condition, 4 speed, 400 V8, needs a gasket on the carb. Good interior/body. Some people expressed some interest in the spring on here so I figured I'd post it up. $12500

Old 09-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
sweet car. bump
Old 09-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shes a monster!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #5

This is the only other picture I have. What were you interested in seeing? If you are really interested I might be able to post more up.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Good price if it is as described and a true GTO. You'd get better responses posting it on racingjunk.com and the GTO forums.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
Good price if it is as described and a true GTO. You'd get better responses posting it on racingjunk.com and the GTO forums.
Its on CL right now, and yes it is a true GTO. If we dont have any luck that will be my next option. Thanks for the suggestions.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #9
Joe's Auto Detail
tacomacntry is on a distinguished road

tacomacntry's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomacntry
would you be willing to do a trade or you sellin it outright? definetly would be interested if my car would sell!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacntry View Post
would you be willing to do a trade or you sellin it outright? definetly would be interested if my car would sell!
Selling it outright, but what kind of trade? Its my Dad's so I'm not sure.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:46 AM   #11
zombiekiller is on a distinguished road
zombiekiller's Tacoma Gallery
Numbers matching?

Got the stock air cleaner and wheels?
Old 09-09-2010, 04:06 AM   #12

yes on the wheel, not sure about the air cleaner.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:04 AM   #13
Joe's Auto Detail

i have a 2006 acura rsx im the original owner, im sure your dad doesnt want it though. haha check it out.. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...t-1-owner.html
Old 09-09-2010, 06:23 AM   #14
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
is that the original engine ? my dad has a 69 gto with hood scoops. his is ram air, is this a ram air car, if so it is very, very rare. i think the ram air gto's had a 427 engine. there were only like 400 to 700 gto's made with ram air in 1969. they are worth b/w 40,000 to 70,000. they made the minimum number required to run it
at nascar back in the day.

he has 2 gto's, one identical to the one you are selling, with ram air, and a sick ass
1967 blue convertable. that is the one with the wire grill and the over under head lights.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:26 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
is that the original engine ? my dad has a 69 gto with hood scoops. his is ram air, is this a ram air car, if so it is very, very rare. i think the ram air gto's had a 427 engine. there were only like 400 to 700 gto's made with ram air in 1969. they are worth b/w 40,000 to 70,000. they made the minimum number required to run it
at nascar back in the day.

he has 2 gto's, one identical to the one you are selling, with ram air, and a sick ass
1967 blue convertable. that is the one with the wire grill and the over under head lights.
No its not a Ram Air. It was pretty much the base model GTO w/ the 400. From what my dad tells me it is a number matching GTO w/ the original engine. The Ram Airs are worth alot more.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:31 AM   #16
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
No its not a Ram Air. It was pretty much the base model GTO w/ the 400. From what my dad tells me it is a number matching GTO w/ the original engine. The Ram Airs are worth alot more.
did not want you to sell it for that price, it it was. that still seems like a good deal for a matching numbers car. good luck, bump
Old 09-09-2010, 06:40 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacntry View Post
i have a 2006 acura rsx im the original owner, im sure your dad doesnt want it though. haha check it out.. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...t-1-owner.html
I'll ask him and let him know, but your in FL and im in KY so I'm not sure how that would work.

Quote:
did not want you to sell it for that price, it it was. that still seems like a good deal for a matching numbers car. good luck, bump
Thanks, its a blast to drive. I just hope that someone who is more interested buys it and can appriciate it.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:17 AM   #18

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Thanks, its a blast to drive. I just hope that someone who is more interested buys it and can appriciate it.
LOL, i know that is what i learned to drive stick on. it was not easy at
first, b/c of all the power. i will never forget, i was being real gentle with
it trying to get the timming right. after about 30 minutes of rual road driving, we got on an exit ramp for I-95. When i made the turn to get on the ramp, my dad leaned over and said " Son have you ever heard a 4 barrel carburetor open up, get on it "

i will never forget that statement, or that feeling, it was awsome.
that was like 20 years ago.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #19

Quote:
LOL, i know that is what i learned to drive stick on. it was not easy at
first, b/c of all the power. i will never forget, i was being real gentle with
it trying to get the timming right. after about 30 minutes of rual road driving, we got on an exit ramp for I-95. When i made the turn to get on the ramp, my dad leaned over and said " Son have you ever heard a 4 barrel carburetor open up, get on it "

i will never forget that statement, or that feeling, it was awsome.
that was like 20 years ago.
haha.... yeah its got lots of power, and the sounds of the exhaust (straight pipes) is exhilerating. Nothing else sounds quite like it.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:44 PM   #20
Joe's Auto Detail

true id come get