Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM Cargo Cross Bars w/ Yakima FatCat 6 Snowboard Rack

Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

tonyplanet's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Cargo Bed Cross Bars w/ Yakima FatCat 6 Snowboard Rack

Local buyers. Not interested in shipping.

Toyota OEM Truck Bed Cross bars $60

Yakima FatCat 6 w/ locks and key Sold
Attached Thumbnails
OEM Cargo Cross Bars w/ Yakima FatCat 6 Snowboard Rack-imag0147.jpg  
Old 09-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Ill buy the OEM roof rack off you. if that is what the cross bars are..?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Ill buy the OEM roof rack off you. if that is what the cross bars are..?
Sorry for the confusion they are the cargo cross bars that attach to your cleats from the bedrails.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
dangit!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Can I see a pic of the Cargo Cross Bars? Ive been looking everywhere for them but I want to make sure yours are the ones ive been looking for.

Also, do they only attach to the cleats?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Can I see a pic of the Cargo Cross Bars? Ive been looking everywhere for them but I want to make sure yours are the ones ive been looking for.

They are the Cargo Cross Bars listed on Toyota website.
http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/accessories.html

Yes, they only attach to the cleats.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #7
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How sturdy are they? Think they can withstand a side hit from something weighting about 80 LB? Like hold it in place I mean?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #8
Paul408 is on a distinguished road
Paul408's Tacoma Gallery
with my cross bar, I was able to attach 4 snowboards and a yakima skybox well over 80lbs np. Bump good product
Old 09-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #9

U willing to ship those Cross Bars to Puerto Rico?

Zip 00918
Old 09-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #10
thegreatsam will become famous soon enoughthegreatsam will become famous soon enough

Name: Sam
thegreatsam's Tacoma Gallery
Scanned the post, but didn't see an answer.

Does it come with the cleats and mounting hardware?
Old 09-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #11

Bump for shipping quote. Unless not interested in selling.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:56 AM   #12
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
That is cool, if any of my friends had snowboards i would get that in a heartbeat, but im the only one that actually has one.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:00 AM   #13
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
hey im pretty interested in the racks. let me get back to you
Old 09-12-2010, 02:01 AM   #14
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

just wondering. will these fit on an 04 4runner?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #16

Quote:
Bump for shipping quote. Unless not interested in selling.
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Shipping to Puerto Rico will make it more expensive than buying it new from your Toyota dealer.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #17

Quote:

No. Cleats not included.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
The cargo bars are a big NO...They go across the bed. You'd have to find the Yakima bases to get the snowboard mounts to work.
sorry i was wondering if the yakima setup will fit on the t4r
Old 09-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyplanet View Post
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Shipping to Puerto Rico will make it more expensive than buying it new from your Toyota dealer.
Every dealer says they have been discontinued. Hence why im interested.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:48 AM   #20
GerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
GerhartCss's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in just the Cross Bars if Liquid doesn't purchase.