Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Nissan Hardbody 4x4

Old 09-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
backcountryj is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
backcountryj's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Nissan Hardbody 4x4

Its no Toyota, but close. Finally decided to sell old my pickup. I just bought an '08 Double Cab Long bed, and have no need for two trucks.
Its a 1996 Nissan Hardbody 4x4. Currently has 143,XXX on the odometer. 4 cylinder, manual transmission, spray-in bedliner, slimline low profile toolbox. The vent selector is stuck on defrost.
The whole truck was repainted this Spring. In July '08, the starter motor was rebuilt, the transmission was rebuilt internally and a new clutch installed. In April '09, all the ball joints were replaced and Rancho RS5000 shocks installed as well as Warn manual locking hubs. All hoses were replaced in November '09. The brakes were redone in May of this year.
The truck has 31x10.5x15 Cooper Discover ST with a fair amount of tread left. This truck has been my daily driver and consistently gets 19-20mpg.
Clean title in hand. I'm asking $4500 OBO.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Nissan Hardbody 4x4-img_0250.jpg   FS: Nissan Hardbody 4x4-img_0253.jpg  
Old 09-09-2010, 06:07 AM   #2
Joe's Auto Detail
tacomacntry is on a distinguished road

tacomacntry's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomacntry
bump good luck with sale! LOVE it...that was my first truck!!! best truck ever
Old 09-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I have always liked these vehicles. Such a classic simple body style. My dad had one of these when I was a toddler. It was dark orange with some crazy graphic thing down the side.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #5
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could convince my brother-in-law to sell his 3 vehicles and buy this!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
I know, I still love this truck. Just needed more room.
Somebody buy this rig!
This little truck has gotten me back and forth across the country a few times. Wouldn't hesitate to head to California tomorrow in this rig.
If I could justify it, I'd keep it and turn it into an offroad beast; solid axle up front, bob the tail, lockers, winch, flatbed, etc
Old 09-09-2010, 04:50 PM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, good luck with the sale!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:05 AM   #8
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still for sale? My brother in law is looking a a truck to pull a trailer. Have you ever towed with this? If so how does it do? Thanks
Old 09-17-2010, 06:24 AM   #9
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
awesome truck! my gpa has one with 349,000 still runnin strong!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
It tows pretty well...considering its got a 4 banger. It'll sling around most single axle trailers with ease (and light duty doubles), unless your planning to tow around some heavy a** wakeboarding boat or horses. Its got pretty stout factory gearing, 4.10 or 4.11 (can't remember exactly) which definitely help out in that arena.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #11
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by backcountryj View Post
It tows pretty well...considering its got a 4 banger. It'll sling around most single axle trailers with ease (and light duty doubles), unless your planning to tow around some heavy a** wakeboarding boat or horses. Its got pretty stout factory gearing, 4.10 or 4.11 (can't remember exactly) which definitely help out in that arena.
Ok thanks, Ill let him know and see if he is interested.