Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Satoshi grill, Complete suspension, Yellow HID Fog

Old 09-09-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
leochup is on a distinguished road
leochup's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi grill, Complete suspension, Yellow HID Fog

Brand New Never Installed Front and rear Bilstein 5100's with Eibach 1.75 springs already mounted on the front's set to 2.5" lift (bilsten front set at .75) includes driver’s side top plate for taco lean. And Original Toyota top Plate all ready to mount it will be the easiest lift you’ll ever do.
This was going on My Access Cab 4x4 sport trd w/tsb and it would of gave me a 2.5 lift to make it even with the rear, No need for UCA.$450
UPDATE 09/10 The Bottom Perch In The Shock has been Installed the correct way this time thank to Ashiet for pointing it out. In(look at last 2 pics of the shocks
UPDATE SUSPENTION IS SOLD.

Also Have a HID Kit with yellow bulbs brand new never installed $100

And a Satoshi Front grill with Toyota emblem to trade for their original sport speedway blue grill+ $150 cash it was professionally made buy a local shop its immaculate

sorry its dirty!

I would like to sell everything locally but will be willing to ship if buyer pays shipping cost
Old 09-09-2010, 09:09 AM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
need to post pic's of ur items for sell.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
leochup's Tacoma Gallery
I did! I can see them in my post! you cant?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I can't see them either. Look like broken links.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #5
leochup's Tacoma Gallery
let me fix them thanks
Old 09-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
Dave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 3rd SFG
Name: Dave
Dave333's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 09-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
rharris5551 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
rharris5551's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
leochup's Tacoma Gallery
replied to pm's still trying to fix pics, slow internet today!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #9
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
intrested in the foglights
Old 09-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #11
leochup's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what that is I had a Shop mount them for me! whats the correct way and what is a perch, sorry! So I can take them back to the shop and have them do it correctly
Old 09-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #12
Jones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jones's Tacoma Gallery
Take them back ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by leochup View Post
I don't know what that is I had a Shop mount them for me! whats the correct way and what is a perch, sorry! So I can take them back to the shop and have them do it correctly
I would take them back soon.
Print this out for them to look at : http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...in-install.pdf
Old 09-09-2010, 10:58 AM   #13
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Looks like the bottom perch on the front shocks are upside down and spring is not sitting straight
Noticed that too good eye!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #14
leochup's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys good thing I never mounted them, I'm taking them in tomorrow!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #15
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Talk to me about that spacer and "Taco lean"

???
Old 09-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #16
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
taco lean is that the driver side sits lower than the passenger side bc of the fuel tank, battery, and driver weight. that little spacer makes up for it. it goes between the coilover and where it mounts to the truck.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #18
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
taco lean is that the driver side sits lower than the passenger side bc of the fuel tank, battery, and driver weight. that little spacer makes up for it. it goes between the coilover and where it mounts to the truck.
So...my stock Tacoma currently has this "lean"?

I never noticed it...I'm gonna go measure it.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #19
leochup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drade View Post
do those fog lights fit right in the socket? will they void a warranty? is it compatible with an 07? if all goes well ill buy them now
yes, don't know, and yes! I bought them here from a group buy and never got to installing them< thier new in box never even opened