Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free Stock CD Player 01

Old 09-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Free Stock CD Player 01

Found this the other day in the garage. It was taken out of my 2001 Tacoma. I have no use for it. It's free to anybody that wants it...

Old 09-09-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
paulbunyan is on a distinguished road
paulbunyan's Tacoma Gallery
I would definitely want that. you live in Alabama? I wonder what the shipping cost would be
Old 09-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not sure, whats your zip? Might be able to ship it in one of those flat rate box thinga ma jigs???
Old 09-09-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
92869 orange ca
Old 09-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
I don't know what size box that will fit in but I think it would be around 5-10 dollars to ship it flat rate usps. If you ship it I could reimburse you for the shipping cost.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #6
She's got the jimmy legs

PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #7
sandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Team Leader 120th Infantry NCNG
Name: Michael
sandboxpirate's Tacoma Gallery
If something doesn't work out I will take it my cd player crapped out this week.