Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Color match paint Super white spray cans!

Old 09-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Color match paint Super white spray cans!

Would anyone be willing to help me out? The ebay seller spraycansunlimited who sells to everyone on forums to match their paint doesn't ship to Hawaii . Anyone got 4 or less cans (just to have enough for BLHM but white same as pugga) i can buy off them? been wanting to touch up my fender, bumper and maybe build enough courage to do my own satoshi mod...
Old 09-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #2
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
i have half a can, but that wont help you too much
Old 09-10-2010, 08:47 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I used Krylon Fusion flat white for my BHLM. It's actually pretty damn close to the color of the truck! I'm waiting for paint to color match my grille surround from paintscratch.com. The first batch they sent me doesn't match, it was more of a cream color. I sent in the request for them to fix it and am waiting for their response. If I don't hear back quick, I'm actually going to paint the grille with the Krylon. I was surprised how close it matched and for $5/can at home depot, I'll repaint the thing ever couple of years if I have to.

Another option is a local paint shop. They should be able to scan the color of your truck and, depending on the shop, make up a couple cans of paint for you.

I hope this helps and good luck!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I had a body shop color match my grill. He told me that he goes to some Toyota sponsored web page that gives all the color mix properties. Mine grill is spot on exact color as the rest of the body. It is SW as well. Only paid 100 to have the grill surround painted.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
I had a body shop color match my grill. He told me that he goes to some Toyota sponsored web page that gives all the color mix properties. Mine grill is spot on exact color as the rest of the body. It is SW as well. Only paid 100 to have the grill surround painted.
Wow, not bad. I actually asked a body shop about painting the bezels and the grille surround. I was going to do 90% of the prep work (including removing the bezel from the headlight and handing him just the part to be painted, and they wanted $400. After I got done laughing I told him he was out of his mind. I'd pay a body shop $100 in a heartbeat, I've already almost spent that in color-matched paint.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #6
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the input guys! im gonna go to home depot after work and check out the krylon fusion line up.