LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS Aries Double Cab Step Bars

Old 09-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
WTS Aries Double Cab Step Bars

I have a set of Aries Double Cab Step Bars that were on my truck when I bought it! I am looking to sell them and get some N-Fabs. If there is anyone that is interested then please let me know. I am looking to get $250 OBO for them. Local pickup would be best but I will ship at the buyers expense. They are in good shape and have all of the mounting hardware. I am not in a hurry to sale, just trying to get ideas. Here are a few pics of them on the truck.

If you are interested then let me know! They are still on the truck and I do not plan to take of until I make a sale. Again I am in no hurry just trying to get a feel for how easily I can get rid of them!
Old 09-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WTT for N-Fabs or something similar!
Old 08-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance

Posted a long time ago, but I am looking to get rid of these