Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Leepers for sale (Chino Hills, CA)

Old 09-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Leepers for sale (Chino Hills, CA)

****Sold****

I decided lifting is not a good option for me right now so here they are. What you see is a new set of Leeper coilovers. They were never used and just sat in my garage since I purchased them. I got them when Leeper was trying to get rid of their parts stock. Sway bar brackets are included as well as a spanner wrench that I bought separately. I will be looking for a box to ship them in if no one local takes them. I paid $500 for the coilovers and $30 for the spanner. I would like $500 firm plus shipping. Thanks for looking. ***These will only work with 2nd gen 6 luggers***

Old 09-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Let me know when you decide to ship...
Alright bud. I just have to find a box that will handle them.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
I say you find a box and sell to the good dude above. Not god just Colton.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #8
jyeeah is on a distinguished road
jyeeah's Tacoma Gallery
just making sure these are for the 2nd gen?
Old 09-13-2010, 06:37 AM   #9
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyeeah View Post
just making sure these are for the 2nd gen?

Yup. 2nd gen 6 lug
Old 09-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #10
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP and Colton, if they're still available in late October, my parents can bring them. I grew up in Yorba Linda, and they'll probably come visit around then. If nothing else, it'll save shipping charges.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:02 PM   #11
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Hey OP and Colton, if they're still available in late October, my parents can bring them. I grew up in Yorba Linda, and they'll probably come visit around then. If nothing else, it'll save shipping charges.
If they're still available that would be great, thanks Caduceus! OP, you can put me on the backburner if somebody else is interested.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i want if these deals dont go through i will buy...how much of lift???
Old 09-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
i want if these deals dont go through i will buy...how much of lift???
With about 1" of thread showing above the adjusters, they are at about 3" lift. You dont want to go over 3" lift. I think the lowest they give is about 1.5" lift.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #14
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
also what website can i get these from??? i cant seem to find them anywhere
Old 09-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #15
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
also what website can i get these from??? i cant seem to find them anywhere
They are no longer in production. THe closest thing would be Icons, and the only difference is the spings. The Icons use a 13" long, 650# spring rate, while the Leepers are a 14" long, 600# spring rate.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #16
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
damn n icons r so damn expensive
Old 09-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #17
Quote:
damn n icons r so damn expensive

look at sway a way's, they are just as good as Icon's just cheaper.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
look at sway a way's, they are just as good as Icon's just cheaper.
Progressive dampening vs. digressive dampening.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

eeeehhhhh
Old 09-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

whats that mean???