Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

board support

Old 09-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
Ray07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Ray
Ray07tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
board support

Just wanted to thank all our members that support this board and a BUMP to all of us.
I just bought a TRD SkidPlate from dubya05.
We both went out of our way to support our board against a Craigslist seller.
This is a BUMP to DUBYA05
plz join me to aknowledge this board.

Ray07tacoma

truck is still in shop being rebuilt, will post pics as possilble.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
what?
Old 09-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
whats the story here?
Old 09-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #4
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
x100 I'm lost.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
Ray07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Ray
Ray07tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
TW board was helpull

Dubya05 was selling a TRD skidplate.
reach out to me via the TW board.
I was about to buy one of local craigslist, but instead bought the skidplate from him.
just posted to show that this board is helpfull because I know that we are all Taco owners... sometimes you can find parts cheaper off craigslist but there are ++ unknown and risks