Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FT - Stock TRD Off-Road with Pirelli Scorpion 265/75/16 FJ Centers - Tampa

Old 09-12-2010, 06:39 AM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
FT - Stock TRD Off-Road with Pirelli Scorpion 265/75/16 FJ Centers - Tampa

Like the title says, I am hoping to see if someone wants to trade rims/tires.

The Pirelli's are a few months old and have 2k miles on them. The rims are in great condition and the ONLY damage is where the weights were placed on the outside (stick on interior now). The FJ center caps were trimmed to fit perfectly and were put on about 2 weeks ago.

I am REALLY interested in FJ wheels (TRD old edition spoked) or BAJA wheels.

Obviously TPMS will be included and I am hoping for an even swap.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna sell me the center caps?

Let me know

bump
Old 09-13-2010, 03:49 AM   #3
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Thank you for the bump...

www.TRDparts4u.com
Old 09-26-2010, 02:00 AM   #4
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Bump... Still Available
Old 09-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
duckman916 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
duckman916's Tacoma Gallery
I have an '08 TRD with 17" wheels and OEM tires with 29k miles I am looking for new rubber, if you are interested
Old 09-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #6
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman916 View Post
I have an '08 TRD with 17" wheels and OEM tires with 29k miles I am looking for new rubber, if you are interested
I appreciate the bump but I assume you are talking about the TRD sport rims? If so that would be a loss for me. Thanks and good luck on your search!