Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - Toyota Grille Stock Emblem

Old 09-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Toyota Grille Stock Emblem

I had a nice painted emblem and it fell off the truck! I'm looking for the stock front emblem for a Gen 2 Tacoma. Anyone have one laying around they want to get rid of? Satoshi guys?
Old 09-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
BlueOxen is a jewel in the roughBlueOxen is a jewel in the roughBlueOxen is a jewel in the rough

Navy: radar tech
BlueOxen's Tacoma Gallery
just curious as to what the original one is valued at? The custom one are little pricey
Old 09-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOxen View Post
just curious as to what the original one is valued at? The custom one are little pricey
I'll let you know once I find one! I don't have a clue but I'll bet it'll be close to $50 if I go to a stealership. I'm hoping someone has one sitting around in a box of spare parts that they wouldn't mind getting rid of.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
You are just talking about the logo on the front of the truck that snaps on the grille? If so pm me address and I'll ship you one as long as you cover shipping. I get you the exact amount and you can pay via paypal... That work for you?
Old 09-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #5

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
You are just talking about the logo on the front of the truck that snaps on the grille? If so pm me address and I'll ship you one as long as you cover shipping. I get you the exact amount and you can pay via paypal... That work for you?
PM Sent
Old 09-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I still have mine...PM me if interested
Old 09-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
I also have one just cover what it will be to ship and it's urs.pm if you want it
Old 09-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #8

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all, thanks for all the offers. 1BlkT got me all set up with the emblem I was looking for.
Thanks again!