Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Chrome rear bumper

Old 09-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Chrome rear bumper

got a 2008 tacoma rear chrome bumper for sale, has a dent on the passenger side. you can see it on the picture. im thinking about $200.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Chrome rear bumper-img_0101.jpg   FS: Chrome rear bumper-img_0102.jpg   FS: Chrome rear bumper-img_0103.jpg   FS: Chrome rear bumper-img_0106.jpg  
Old 09-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say that's steep, especially with a dent. beside the fact that it's chrome. I offered mine to a couple people for $125 in perfect condition and still had no takers. Good Luck!
Old 09-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
I'd say that's steep, especially with a dent. beside the fact that it's chrome. I offered mine to a couple people for $125 in perfect condition and still had no takers. Good Luck!
I was just about to PM you about this
Old 09-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I was just about to PM you about this
A. Pay $250 for a dented chrome bumper (+shipping)
B. Wait a bit to get my tube bumper for $350

I choose B. Worst case I'll tell my buyer to wait a little while
Old 09-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 09-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #8
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Just to counteract the negativity a bit. I and a few others have sold our chrome bumpers on Craigslist much easier than on here. Sold my perfect condition bumper for $225 and didn't have to deal with shipping. Chrome isn't as popular here, but on CL you pick up a few more people just looking for a replacement.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:34 AM   #9
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I figured it was a long shot but thought I'd try lol..thanks for the advice Lurkin I'll deff put it craigslist.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:27 AM   #10
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah, forgot to add, you're also selling it with the plastic covers, that's also worth something. When I sold mine, it was just the bumper itself.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #14
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
buuuuuuumpppppppppp
Old 10-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #20
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

hey evel kneviel you're back!