Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Weathertech Floor Mats for DC

Old 09-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Weathertech Floor Mats for DC

I just got my Tacoma a couple months ago and missed the group buy. The rain season is coming here to the Northwest, and I do a lot of outdoor activity and will likely getting mud in the truck. I'm looking for some Weathertech floor mat in preferably grey, but black will do too.

Thanks,
Old 09-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #3
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
A decent price but nothing ridiculous. Otherwise, I'll just wait until the next group buy in November.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:13 AM   #4
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
the group buy was 125 if you want them b4 november try this website. Its 150 90 for the front and 60 for the rear. If that doesnt sound bad to u then there you go man! http://www.wotm.com/wedifl0ta.html
Old 10-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
applawman will become famous soon enough

applawman's Tacoma Gallery
weathertech floor liners

Still looking for some weathertech liners?
Old 10-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
ConnYotaMedic is on a distinguished road
EMS: Paramedic
ConnYotaMedic's Tacoma Gallery
For the front and rear for the double cab its $160 plus shipping from the website
Old 10-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
DCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
DCGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Are the weathertech mats slippery? I have had a problem with other rubber mats after coming off the mountain from snowboarding since I have snow on my boots and change inside my vehicle so Im wondering if it will be the same with these mats? I usually try to wipe some water away and shake snow off but there is always some moisture left over.