Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD seat covers

Old 09-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
KB24 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
KB24's Tacoma Gallery
TRD seat covers

for my 2010 tacoma acces cab.....anyone selling or know where ican find them ..
Old 09-16-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
you can't buy the ones that toyota sells... they are only for 2005-2008 trucks since the 2009-2010 trucks have the Side Air Bags.... you will have to go through okle i believe to find the seat covers and have the TRD name put on them. They make them with the side releases for the airbags.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
KB24 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
KB24's Tacoma Gallery
whats the web site....
Old 09-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2006 trd and it has side airbags.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:22 AM   #6
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
yeah some 2005-2008 trucks had air bags... had to have it customized to have it..... 2009-2011 are standard with them.... I can guarantee that kingtaco doesn't have the trd seat covers... if you do.... your going to have some issues if you get in a wreck..
Old 10-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrackin View Post
yeah some 2005-2008 trucks had air bags... had to have it customized to have it..... 2009-2011 are standard with them.... I can guarantee that kingtaco doesn't have the trd seat covers... if you do.... your going to have some issues if you get in a wreck..
I didn't say I have the trd seat covers. I said my 2006 came with side air bags. You were insinuating that the 2005-2008 did not come with side air bags. By the way I have a set of wet okoles for sale they are black with grey inserts and the trd logo. front seats only and are made for seats with air bags. PM me if interested. I have pictures. Will ship.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #8
padoos1 is on a distinguished road
padoos1's Tacoma Gallery
seat covers

I got a set for sale
Old 12-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by padoos1 View Post
I got a set for sale
Holy thread rivival. 2 months later haha?
Old 12-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoghi View Post
Holy thread rivival. 2 months later haha?
Try a year and 2 months!!