LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Factory Sway Bar, Spindles, TSB Leaf Pack and Timbren Rear Bump Stops

Old 09-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Factory Sway Bar, Spindles, TSB Leaf Pack and Timbren Rear Bump Stops

Recently lifted my Tacoma and now am ready to get rid of the factory parts that are no longer attached to my truck. Truck has 40k miles but the TSB 4 Leaf springs have only been on for about 10k miles.

Sway Bar with End Links and all needed mounting hardware... $75 OBO plus shipping End links Sold
Spindles with bolts to attach them to the hub assembly... SOLD

TSB 4 Leaf Springs, 10K miles with only a couple heavy loads... which was a John Deere lawn tractor... $ 150 OBO plus shipping SOLD

Brand New Timbren rear Bump Stops, never been used... $125 Shipped

All parts have been touched up with some rust reformer just to take care of alittle surface rust

Thanks For Looking

Stephen
Old 09-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
LabradorBoy is on a distinguished road
LabradorBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM on the leaf packs. I am a serious buyer.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
why did you spray paint all the parts?!?
Old 09-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCircus177 View Post
why did you spray paint all the parts?!?
Just to freshen the parts up, most had some surface rust.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
bump and how she sits now

Old 09-19-2010, 07:10 AM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Sway bar end links and leaf springs are sold... bump for spindles and timbrens
Old 09-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #10
2007bahaa is on a distinguished road
2007bahaa's Tacoma Gallery
i wants to buy the spindels

i have 2007 tacoma 4x4 extra cap does it fit that model and how much u wants for passenger spindle or both side let me know plz thx
Old 09-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #11
2007bahaa is on a distinguished road
2007bahaa's Tacoma Gallery
how much u wants for spindels
Old 09-20-2010, 05:22 AM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007bahaa View Post
i have 2007 tacoma 4x4 extra cap does it fit that model and how much u wants for passenger spindle or both side let me know plz thx
50 plus shipping
Old 09-20-2010, 05:25 AM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
50 for spindles plus shipping, not sure if they will work with a 4x4.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:53 AM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Tuesday Bump, and the spindles will work the dust boots just have to be removed which is somthing that i could do
Old 09-23-2010, 03:55 AM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
someone buy the timbrens, that price is 20 dollars off and frre shipping
Old 01-12-2011, 07:37 PM   #16
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I PM'ed you, then found a thread discussing what I said in the PM.. so now I'm just waiting to hear from my mechanic, hopefully tomorrow.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:49 AM   #17
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Bump... Timbrens are still for sale with a new lower price of 125 shipped

Everything else has been sold... timbrens need to be gone asap
Old 01-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #19
Indiana Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Indiana Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the Timbrens?
Old 01-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Everything is sold