Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS--07' Silver rear bumper

Old 09-16-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
FS--07' Silver rear bumper

I have a silver rear bumper that came off my 2007 sport that I need to get rid of. It's the bumper and hitch. No hardware. It does have some scuff marks on one corner from backing into a bush at the deer lease. Should buff out. Other than that it's in great shape in my opinion. Asking $250.00 for it. Would prefer local pick up here in the Dallas area or surroundings. I don't mind strapping it to a pallet and shipping it from work but you would need to set up freight and get me a Bill of Lading. Had it on craigslist @ $350 but got nothing but knuckle heads asking for one or the other for less. Want it gone.

Old 09-22-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!