Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Grill Craft for Stocker - Chrome - Dallas, TX area

Old 09-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Grill Craft for Stocker - Chrome - Dallas, TX area

I have a grillcraft grill installed.

I'd like to go back to the stock look, I just like that better.

So, I'd like to trade mine with someone's stocker + $100

Would like to just meet up in the Dallas area and switch grills.

Here's a pic, my truck is a 2008 w/19k miles so it's in great shape. I also have the TOYOTA white lettering if someone was considering using this for a satoshi mod.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Is this the mx mesh or the other kind?
Old 09-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, this is the MX mesh... the girlfriend borrowed is so I'll get a closer pic if she ever comes back.. LOL
Old 09-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
You ever thought about painting the chrome either black or colormatch it white? It will look 10x better and you might change your mind about selling.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:14 PM   #5

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattapunk View Post
You ever thought about painting the chrome either black or colormatch it white? It will look 10x better and you might change your mind about selling.

Yeah, I just like the stock look better... guess I'm just strange.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am looking to do the mx mesh in black if thats what you got I would be down! Hit me up with a pic
Old 09-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #7

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
I am looking to do the mx mesh in black if thats what you got I would be down! Hit me up with a pic
I'll post one as soon as I can. I was looking for a local trade to save shipping costs.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #8
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
I'll post one as soon as I can. I was looking for a local trade to save shipping costs.
I dont think the shipping would be to horrible, but I am sure we could work something out.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:36 PM   #9
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Plano in a few weeks and I have one I can give you.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #10

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
I'll be in Plano in a few weeks and I have one I can give you.
Well, heck.. that sounds like a great option...

Since sierrahsky posted first, let me see what we can work out and if that falls through I'll gladly meet ya and treat you to lunch or dinner.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #11
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i would trade......but too far away
Old 09-17-2010, 10:17 PM   #12
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
Well, heck.. that sounds like a great option...

Since sierrahsky posted first, let me see what we can work out and if that falls through I'll gladly meet ya and treat you to lunch or dinner.
I appreciate that, and when you can just get me a closer pic so I can see and I will get you an answer right away that way we dont waste any ones time. By the way the people on here are so awesome.... no bs! TW rocks
Old 10-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #13
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
any updates..??
Old 10-06-2010, 05:16 AM   #14

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sorry, I met with someone this weekend and we exchanged grilles.

Thanks for the interest.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #15
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
That's fine.