Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB:TSB 4 Leaf Pack

Old 09-18-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
WTB:TSB 4 Leaf Pack

My stepdad just bought a TSB leaf pack off of Burgman today. We brought them back and put them in and it looks great. So now I would like to get my hands on a set if anyone has a set you would like to get rid of I would be very interested. Also if I cannot find any from another member does anyone know where I could order them online.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #2
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 09-18-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Your Toyota dealer will sell them to you.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
Your Toyota dealer will sell them to you.
You think we don't know that? Ever check the price on them? For that amount they want you could do a whole suspension lift easy.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #7

40000,I was already at the dealership and talked to them about and they were real a-holes.They didnt even wanna work with me to get my truck into an appointment.So I gave up on the dealership.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:15 AM   #8
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakDwn View Post
I'll have a set in about a month off a 2010 4x4 with TSB pack. Only had truck since May. And I'm local to ya!
Wish I was local to you for this one. I can't imagine the shipping costs out to Burbank CA.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Wish I was local to you for this one. I can't imagine the shipping costs out to Burbank CA.
if you have hookups w/ a business, shouldnt be much more than $30/spring. i got a set of OMEs shipped from wash to compton for $17/spring through my work!! its amazing how much UPS and fedex inflate prices between their online price and a deal price they cut for a company that ships a lot.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #10
snowshine is on a distinguished road
snowshine's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone written a letter to the dealership questioning their decision to not bring the truck up to the published weight capacity specs?

I'm visiting my dealer on Saturday and when/if I get rejected (87k miles with 100k warranty) I am planning on getting name of supervisor rejecting my request and I will be writing a letter to Toyota Corpo. I plan on requesting a letter from them stating that my truck bottoming out on the freeway with a load that is in spec is safe and acceptable to them.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #11
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshine View Post
Has anyone written a letter to the dealership questioning their decision to not bring the truck up to the published weight capacity specs?

I'm visiting my dealer on Saturday and when/if I get rejected (87k miles with 100k warranty) I am planning on getting name of supervisor rejecting my request and I will be writing a letter to Toyota Corpo. I plan on requesting a letter from them stating that my truck bottoming out on the freeway with a load that is in spec is safe and acceptable to them.
It isn't the dealer in this particular issue if you are out of warranty. They do not want to buy parts and pay their techs do do the work if they are not going to be paid by someone.
Let us know how it goes with writing a letter to Toyota as I am sure that we would all be interested to hear what they have to say. I am too frustrated by hauling a load that is under the 1/2 ton weight capacity and not have the truck be able to handle it when it is a 1/2 ton truck!
Old 11-05-2010, 12:24 AM   #12

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
if you have hookups w/ a business, shouldnt be much more than $30/spring. i got a set of OMEs shipped from wash to compton for $17/spring through my work!! its amazing how much UPS and fedex inflate prices between their online price and a deal price they cut for a company that ships a lot.
No business hook ups for me. I live and work in Hollywood as an actor and I just don't have that clout yet with any of the studios.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:39 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
It isn't the dealer in this particular issue if you are out of warranty. They do not want to buy parts and pay their techs do do the work if they are not going to be paid by someone.
Let us know how it goes with writing a letter to Toyota as I am sure that we would all be interested to hear what they have to say. I am too frustrated by hauling a load that is under the 1/2 ton weight capacity and not have the truck be able to handle it when it is a 1/2 ton truck!
Sounds good If it goes well I would definitely post the results so others can try as well. I typed it wrong, you are correct the dealer doesn't have a lot of issue with this, it's all money for the repair etc. But the Toyota company I think should handle this with a properly written letter. Isn't it a safety issue when your truck is essentially loaded over capacity?? If the truck is indeed rated for 1000-lbs and I load it to 1500-lbs Toyota would never agree it was safe to drive.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:46 AM   #15
I actually sent it off to Toyota Corporate last week and got a response yesterday. It sounds like they talked to the dealership manager and also gave me her contact info. They said they couldn't do anything without going through her....next stop is to bring it to her attention. I said I was worried for my safety and others on the road when I am using the truck according to their published specs.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #16
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
snowshine, thats a pretty smart way to go about doing the leaf spring. might try it if all works out
Old 11-19-2010, 07:28 AM   #17
If you can it might be better to wait until I get a final response. That way I can advise which route is the best to take.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #18
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshine View Post
If you can it might be better to wait until I get a final response. That way I can advise which route is the best to take.
alright just update on here when you get the final word