Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE: 4 TRD off-raod tims and 4 BFGoodrich tires

Old 09-19-2010, 12:03 PM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: 4 TRD off-raod tims and 4 BFGoodrich tires

I am selling 4 trd off road rims and 4 bf goodrich rugged trail t/a tires (265/70/16). also includes the center caps and 24 lug nuts.

these came off of a 2010 tacoma.
the rims are free from noticable scratches.
the tires have 10213 miles on them.
the rims do not include the TPMS sensors
you will need to get valve stems and have them mounted and balanced.

i am asking $400. local sales only (80031).

send a PM if you are interested

Old 09-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
would you sell one tire? i have a small slice in the side wall of mine...only need one tire though?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i rather sell them as a set.

also, i am not willing to ship
Old 09-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha. thanks anyways!

GLWS
Old 09-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Wish you were local. Bump 4 u
Old 09-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #6

bump
Old 09-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
ben26416 is on a distinguished road
ben26416's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for great price!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to sell the lugs separate?
Old 09-29-2010, 11:31 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper6speed View Post
Willing to sell the lugs separate?
i would like to sell it all as a set if i can.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #10
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
10-4. Pm me if you change your mind. Thanks.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:50 AM   #11

SOLD.

heh.... last night, i threw them up on craigslist and 20 minutes later, i got a call. the guy was so excited about them and he wanted to make sure that he got first dibs on them. so we met this morning and he bought them on the spot
Old 10-06-2010, 08:54 AM   #12
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Yea man I was just gonna drop in and say put them on CL, mine sold just as fast