Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE: front mud flaps

Old 09-19-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: front mud flaps

i am selling a pair of front mud flaps that came off of a 2010 tacoma.

these mud flaps have been trimmed by 5".

i am asking $50 shipped in the continental US.

send a PM if you are interested

Old 09-19-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
I am a Pearl in your Oyster
ill ay is on a distinguished road

ill ay's Tacoma Gallery
Flaps

any hardware?
Old 09-19-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

5 of the 6 clips are good. i broke one trying to get them off. i also have 4 of the 6 bolts. 2 of them when back on my truck to secure the fender
Old 09-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #4

sold