Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen Rear Bumper, wheels/tires, mud flaps, etc

Old 09-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen Rear Bumper, wheels/tires, mud flaps, etc

All parts are located in Irvine, Ca (So Cal). I would prefer local pickup, and I can meet up with people if they are driving far, however if you really want something shipped, PM me and we can see what we can work out. Note that the bumper is VERY heavy, so shipping that would be crazy.

4x4 Mud flaps off 07 Tacoma: $50.00

Note that the fronts have been trimmed so that my 255/85 did not rub (on the high spots). This also allows them to flex more off-road which has saved them from falling off this far. I am getting rid of them because my rear bumper doesn’t work with these flaps.

Trimmed Location on front:

Sway bar off 07 Tacoma: SOLD

Rear bumper WITH Tow Package: SOLD

Wheels and Tires: SOLD

TRD Sport Spare Tire (265/65R17): $50.00

Brand New Spare off my TRD Sport. Still has all the little brand new "finger" things on it.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
how much just for the bumper?i don't need the tow package.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
how much just for the bumper?i don't need the tow package.
PM sent
Old 09-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
TritonDrew is on a distinguished road

TritonDrew's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the hitch assembly if you sell the bumper seperately.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TritonDrew View Post
I'm interested in the hitch assembly if you sell the bumper seperately.
Cool, I will keep you updated, waiting on a reply from the potential bumper purchaser.

Thanks
Old 09-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #6

Added more pics of the wheels after several requests.

Also discovered that I still have my old spare tire, so that has been added as well.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #7
PDR Socal is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
PDR Socal's Tacoma Gallery
Im sent
Old 09-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #9

Just to let everyone know, I am going to be gone this weekend, so if I do not reply to messages, please understand. I will be in so cal until Friday mid-day.

I will be at the overland ralley in hollister, so if anyone wants any of the stuff and is headed there, I can probably bring smaller parts (not the tires as they will take up my whole bed).

Thanks