Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hoppy Trailer Wiring Adapter, 1st Gen Tacoma, Pickup

Old 09-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
phidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sam
phidauex's Tacoma Gallery
Hoppy Trailer Wiring Adapter, 1st Gen Tacoma, Pickup

For sale - one Hopkins Trailer Wiring Kit. It is for the Toyota Pickup, 84-94 and Tacoma 95-04. It is model 43315.

It is all plug and play, and gives you a flat-4 trailer connector. Here is the product information: http://www.hopkinstowingsolutions.co...100_95-04.html

When buying parts for my towing package, I somehow ended up with two lighting adapters? I must have bought it twice without realizing it! Either way, I installed the exact same kit on my truck in less than an hour, and it has worked well for over a year. This one is brand new, never taken out of the package.

They retail for $32-$40. I'll sell this one for $25 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Sam
Attached Thumbnails
Hoppy Trailer Wiring Adapter, 1st Gen Tacoma, Pickup-img_2432.jpg   Hoppy Trailer Wiring Adapter, 1st Gen Tacoma, Pickup-img_2433.jpg  
Old 10-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
phidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of light

Bump - hitch wiring is still available! Make an offer.

-Sam
Old 12-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #3

Bump, still here, on my bench.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
They used to sell these at walmart but they're hard to find in stores. I ended up buying a more expensive one.

If you need a wiring harness, this is a good deal.