Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 05+ tacoma front bumper

Old 09-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
WTB: 05+ tacoma front bumper

Let me know if anyone has one for sale...i prefer it to be local so i dont have to deal with shipping.

thanks
Old 09-19-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
kyzmyss is on a distinguished road
kyzmyss's Tacoma Gallery
I got one in silver. I'm not local though. Northern California.

Let me know.

Kris
Old 09-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
I have one thats currently on my truck but if the price is right, I've been wanting to go aftermarket anyway. I semi frequently travel from the central valley to san diego so we can probably arrange to meet.

PM me if interested
Old 09-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
bump.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:01 AM   #5
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
I have one available. Magnetic Grey, Centreville VA, 20120.

Let me know if you want to ship - I'll just drop off at the UPS Store and let them figure it out. PM me and we'll work out the details.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:53 AM   #6
TacoBaja is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: John
TacoBaja's Tacoma Gallery
I have one, and not too far from you.

High Desert - 35 minutes east of San Bernardino.

Impulse red.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #9
rmacher is on a distinguished road
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
need bumper

I need a complete bumper.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #10
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Did you crash your truck or what?
Old 09-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #11
swiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shed
swiss's Tacoma Gallery
speedway blue with fogs and flares, bozeman, mt...
Old 09-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #12
rmacher is on a distinguished road
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss View Post
speedway blue with fogs and flares, bozeman, mt...
Hi , I am looking for the complete bumper and the reinforsement bumper if you have some of that , I dont care the color , my numer is 305 5139436 or give me your and I call you. Thanks Renzo