Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Heavy Duty Bed Net

Old 09-19-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS: Heavy Duty Bed Net

Update 9/19/10: SOLD!

Asking $60.00 shipped anywhere in the CONUS or $50.00 for local pick up. PM me if interested.

This is absolutely the best cargo netting system for pickup trucks!

The net and straps are in excellent condition. The only noticeable wear is on one of the hooks where the rubber is coming off.

Comes with original carrying case shown in picture.

The size of the net is small = 64.5" x 56"

See their website for more info > thebednet.com

Rubber coming off

* This is not my Tacoma or my picture.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #3
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
It can also be used for fishing
Old 09-20-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Is that the only way it can be used??
What do you mean?

I had a load of camping gear in my bed (firewood, tents, storage containers, etc) and everything was cinched down by the net.

It works best with loads that protrude above the bedrails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post
It can also be used for fishing
Ok...
Old 09-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
What do you mean?

I had a load of camping gear in my bed (firewood, tents, storage containers, etc) and everything was cinched down by the net.

It works best with loads that protrude above the bedrails.

Ok...
On the camping subject, you could use it as a hammock too
Old 09-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #6
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
or maybe some kind of booby trap lol

looks very useful tho
Old 09-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #8

Sold.