Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Covercraft SeatSavers Gen1 Front Split Bench

Old 09-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #1
huckyourmeat is just really nicehuckyourmeat is just really nicehuckyourmeat is just really nicehuckyourmeat is just really nice
huckyourmeat's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Covercraft SeatSavers Gen1 Front Split Bench-$60

I have a pair of Covercraft SeatSaver seatcovers for sale in very good condition. My Gen1 was purchased by Toyota for frame rust so I thought I'd pull everything of value off of it.

These are very nice seatcovers, in great shape, and they fit VERY well. They are the taupe color which blends very well with the LX and SR5 tan interiors. They come with a cover for both headrests and the armrest and will only fit the 60/40 split bench seat (manual and automatic both). Machine washable.

Price just dropped...Selling for $60, shipping included to 48. I'll have to check cost before shipping elsewhere. See pictures two posts below.

You can see them here: http://www.aztrucks.com/covercraft_p...pr=Seat_Savers
Old 09-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-21-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
huckyourmeat is just really nicehuckyourmeat is just really nicehuckyourmeat is just really nicehuckyourmeat is just really nice
Sorry, guys! I just got my new truck so I've been slacking.

Anyhow, the pics are below. I snapped a couple of pics when they were still in the old truck, but I only had my camera phone. I also had taken off the armrest cover before I remembered to take a picture. The set includes driver and passenger covers, two headrest covers, and armrest cover.

The ones in my living room are after the covers were laundered, but they haven't been ironed (figured it was pointless if I was going to fold and ship).

Please let me know if you have any other questions or want to see any specific pictures.

Driver side

Passenger side

Passenger side back, they even kept the map pocket!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #5
Forgot to mention...they sell for $140 with shipping normally. I purchased these covers after I saw them in a friend's truck. I don't want to knock the Wet Okole covers because I know they are very nice, but they are too expensive for me and also cause my back to sweat.

I've only seen two sets of the WO covers, but I think these ones fit just as snugly. They're made of a water resistant heavy cotton twill.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #6
No takers?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #7
Bump.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:28 AM   #8
Make an offer!
Old 09-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
I know someone wants these!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #10
Price dropped.