Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2002 Ford-F250 XLT CrewCab 7.3L *Nice Mods*

Old 09-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
2002 Ford-F250 XLT CrewCab 7.3L *Nice Mods*

I did post this once before a year or so ago... and we decided to keep but now we want to sell it again. So here it goes... I know its not a taco sorry.

Ford
F-250
7.3L Turbo Diesel
73k Miles
Crew Cab Long Bed
Silver
  • ARB Front Bumper + skid plate
  • Mile Marker 12,000lb Winch
  • 4 OffRoad Driving Lights
  • Buschwacker Full Cut-out Fender Flares
  • Bully Nerf Bars
  • American Racing 16" Aluminum Wheels w/ Toyo Open Country T/A 305/70/16
  • Tuxedo Low Profile Rollup Tonneau Cover
  • Custom Pin Striping
  • 2" Leveling Kit from Pro-Comp - Brand new just installed
  • Firestone Lift Air Bags
  • Just Replaced upper and lower ball joints and all axel seals!
  • Pioneer Avic-D1 Navigation System
  • Pioneer Stearing Wheel remote
  • Rifle Shelf
  • Hypertech Hyperpach Currently on stage III

This truck has been used just to haul my cars here and there and just for fun. Hence the low mileage. Truck has never been put under to much stress. Just installed a new windshield, new bumper, and new draglink w/ tie rod ends. Recently aligned and a fresh tune up was done. Not one thing wrong with this truck. I would keep it but its time to liquidate since it is never being used. My loss is your gain. Im located in Denver, Colorado. If you have question or would like more detailed pictures please email. yvolodarsky@me.com

Asking 18k OBO Truck is in amazing condition for its year.

Thanks,

Yan

Old 09-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
done... thanks
Old 09-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
I love the move over stickers. Do they work? lol
Old 09-20-2010, 03:30 PM   #5
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
I love the move over stickers. Do they work? lol

Haha... they just move over regardless.... I have a vinyl graphics machine and just thought i would play around with it... these stickers are not on there anymore.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
low miles for that engine good luck with the sale
Old 09-20-2010, 03:37 PM   #8
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Are you the original owner?