Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For sale cheap - 24 lug nuts from stock alluminum wheels

Old 09-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
clintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clinton
clintonjeffries's Tacoma Gallery
For sale cheap - 24 lug nuts from stock alluminum wheels

Anybody need a full set of 24 lug nuts from stock alluminum wheels? not trying to get rich off of them, just make them worth my gas to get to the post office. $10 + whatever shipping is and they're yours.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
Newby
ec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You need pics
Old 09-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I will take them if the first guy backs out. Pm me
Old 09-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #7
Newby
ec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
PM Replied to.
Not falling through on this end.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #10
Newby
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
Super Seller

Thanks Clinton, paypal has been sent!
Appreciate the quick shipping and cheap price!
Greg
Old 09-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #11
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a good set around let me know, hate the cheep lugs on my truck.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #12
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have my stock wheels and tires off my 2006 trd offroad for sale. wheels are in great condition and the tires have 20% tread left on them.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:48 PM   #13
Newby
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
Ummmmmm

So I got an empty box in the mail today...
Not sure what happened, but the box weighed almost nothing and I opened it up, and that's what was inside...
One of the ends has a small tear where the tab folds into the slot, so they could be spread across America, Washington to Florida is a lot of ground to cover...
I guess if the ends don't get taped up, these boxes suk.
I'll call my PO in the morning and see if they by chance took a dive here, but guessing they are gone with the wind.
Any chance these were insured or anything???

Old 09-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #14
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec8 View Post
Not sure what happened, but the box weighed almost nothing and I opened it up, and that's what was inside...
One of the ends has a small tear where the tab folds into the slot, so they could be spread across America, Washington to Florida is a lot of ground to cover...
I'll call my PO in the morning and see if they by chance took a dive here, but guessing they are gone with the wind.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #15
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurfTaco View Post
Bump for a great deal....I've heard guys pay $5 a piece for them
Really from where??
Old 09-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #16
Newby
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
So I talked with my neighborhood post office and they found 14 of the 24 and bagged them up for me, but they said that's all they could find. Finding the rest would probably be a lost cause... Checked out a few junkyards and auto parts store and nobody had them. Could order after market ones for about $1.50 plus shipping, but I decided to get them sooner and got some OEM ones from the dealer... $3.16 each, but better than buying 24 at that price.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:37 AM   #17
clintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clinton
clintonjeffries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

WHAT!?!?! that pisses me off so bad, I'm so sorry man. I even told the guy at the counter to put some additional tape on the box, I told him I didn't trust the tabs on the box with heavy lug nuts inside... WTF! and no they weren't insured... how rough do you have to be to with that damn box for lug nuts to rip out from inside, makes me nervous about shipping with usps

Quote:
So I talked with my neighborhood post office and they found 14 of the 24 and bagged them up for me, but they said that's all they could find. Finding the rest would probably be a lost cause... Checked out a few junkyards and auto parts store and nobody had them. Could order after market ones for about $1.50 plus shipping, but I decided to get them sooner and got some OEM ones from the dealer... $3.16 each, but better than buying 24 at that price.
That's rediculous, that freakin sucks... on a happier note I guess did you finally get to put your wheels on??
Old 09-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #18
Newby
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
No problem.. alls well that ends well. They did tape up the side that sticks to itself, but no tape on the ends...
Got the new wheels and tires on and happy with the looks, so all is well.
Thanks again. If only the guy I had originally bought this stuff from was as helpful.