wtb- 16" TRD wheels and 245s or 265s in Hampton Roads area

Old 09-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
hoyta will become famous soon enoughhoyta will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aircrew rescue swimmer (AW)
Name: Adam
hoyta's Tacoma Gallery
wtb- 16" TRD wheels and 245s or 265s in Hampton Roads area

Located in V. Beach area for work-
I have the stock steelies, and am going to need some new tires soon. Might as well try and find some different wheels as well!
Thanks!
-Adam
Old 09-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
nomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the ones you're interested in? If so, and you're willing to visit Chapel Hill, I'll sell you these. They have 40k miles on them. They have a couple of small scratches and a couple of tiny chips here and there, but nothing real noticeable. I also have the center caps and lug nuts for them. They could use a good cleaning though. $250 for the four of them. I'd be willing to meet you close to I40 around Chapel Hill/ Durham to make it quicker for you and lessen your chances of getting lost.

Oh, and btw, no TPMS's.

Old 09-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
hoyta's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the offer! If I do not find something closer, I'll give you a buzz!
-Adam
Old 09-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
It would be a good idea to remove your phone number
Old 09-21-2010, 05:34 AM   #5
hoyta's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Done!