LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

3 7" Kragen HIDs

Old 09-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
Knightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to behold

Knightryder's Tacoma Gallery
3 7" Kragen HIDs

I have 3 of them, one of the housings cracked on one so Im throwing that one in for free. But it could defiantly be fixed. The other 2 are in good condition.

$120 takes all of them

I can ship on your dime

SOLD!!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #2
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm
Old 09-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightryder View Post
I have 3 of them, one of the housings cracked on one so Im throwing that one in for free. But it could defiantly be fixed. The other 2 are in good condition.

$120 takes all of them

I can ship on your dime

pics to come
pics????
Old 09-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #5
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
All lights working properly??
Old 09-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #6
Knightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to behold

pics up!

yup all the lights work great, I can throw in some switches in there, but I lost all the wiring stuff, very easy to wire up.
again the one that is cracked WORKS and can be easily fixed
Old 09-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #7

Allright guys, MONEY talks, lots of interest in lights sale pending at $120 plus shipping, I havent priced out shipping yet, So I dont really feel like going through that stuff, but if I have to I will
Old 09-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
TACO626 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve O
TACO626's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 09-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #9

Offers at $150, local pick up and these are yours
Old 09-20-2010, 05:27 PM   #10

sale pending....
Old 09-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #11
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
wow i missed out
Old 09-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #12
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Great Seller, got the tracking number right away and all the lights are in the advertised condition +1

Oh and my eyes hurt cause these things are sooo bright
Old 09-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #13
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
^
Nice score. Thanks for posting a pic of them lit up. I've had my set of 2 sitting in their boxes for almost a year now. Time to stop being lazy and figure out how to fit them behind my recessed grille.

Where are you mounting yours?
Old 09-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #14
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all 3 behind the grill lol if i get time ill try it and post some pics tonight
Old 09-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #15
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
That will be one sweet set up!!! Please take pics of your mounting bracket or however you pull it off. My friend wants to run 3 hella lights behind his.

As for me, I have to hack up my recessed grille and make it not as much recessed since they are so deep.

Are you running them to an OEM switch?
Old 09-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #16

I picked up 3 of these which conveniently arrived today
http://www.oznium.com/gsw-45

yeah sure, first gotta finish this community college stuff then Ill go see how I wanna do this.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:27 PM   #17
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to read I am not the only one with cracked Kragens! Fixed them with fiberglass... but got Hella 4000 metal lamps on now. HIDs are awesome, but the ABS plastic case is junk if you drive much off road!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #18

I got it done, wired it up to a fuse and everything

I got super ambitious

Oh and lemme tell you intercoolers do not go so well with these lights. I lost a horn in the process lol
Old 09-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #19
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! I've got my horns moved already so I'm almost ready to start.

It's hard for me to tell looking on my itouch but did you just mount it directly through he grille lip? Any reinforcement for the plastic?

Can't wait to see those bad boys lit up!