Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: My Widebody Supra for your Tacoma (San Diego, CA)

Old 09-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: My Widebody Supra for your Tacoma (San Diego, CA)

Hey Guys,
My name is Marco and I have been looking into getting a Tacoma. I am looking for the following model:
-2005+ Pre runner
-Blue, Black, Grey color
-Extended/access cab
-Auto or manual
-less then 80k miles
-TRD body

I am willing to sell my Supra I have babied the past 7 years of my life. She was stock when I got her, and has been carefully modded every since. Depending on the trucks that are available, I am willing to work on some kind of trade or with some cash given/taken depending on the situation.

1995 TOYOTA SUPRA - NA (auto transmission)
Rare Special Edition + Hard Top

This car has 136k miles on it. I am the 2nd owner of this vehicle with a squeaky clean history. I bought the car from private car dealer with 95k miles on it back in 2003. Black leather interior in good condition, minor scuffs on passenger seat and tear on rear seat near pull tab. Please see pics for reference. I have had absolutely no problems with the car and I have always kept this classic car clean and well maintained. This car was babied the whole entire time I had it, and the previous owner was a 68 yr old retired guy. During my 4 years of college I actually left it in a garage for 4 years and only started it up to warm her up. As you can see in the pics, the car was taken care of all her life and I hope to pass this on to a Supra forum member, not a trade in to a dealer.

CAR IDLES AND DRIVES GREAT JUST LIKE NEW. All power and AC controls work perfect and dash in great condtion.
I have an in depth history record for all maintenance tasks and upgrades done on the car ever since day 1 @ 95k miles - The most recent work done on the car are:

UPDATE: JUST DID COMPRESSION CHECK AND UPGRADED TO NGK SPARK PLUG WIRES.
1) Wheel Alignment + Spark plug change + audio re-wired
2) Tail light Sensor malfunction Fix (common on supras, but problem fixes on mine) - about 1 month ago
3) Oil Change - about 1 week ago

Just to be clear, the following has been done over the past month:
1) Spark plugs replaced
2) Spark plug wires upgraded to NGK
3) Oil change (synthetic) + transmission flush
4) Tail light sensor re-soldered and fixed
5) Alignment and audio re-wired to function without fiberglass enclosure.

I just did a compression check today and the motor is running great!! Each cylinder was checked and all of them had the exact same reading. First initial jump was about 110, and ended at 186~186. I have video taken for each test and will post this once I get it uploaded online.

The reason why I am selling is because I am looking to get a more practical car - trades for Toyota Tacomas Prerunners or 4 door sedans welcome. Also, due to projects going on with the 370z, sad to say I feel like this is the best move. Selling the Supra car as-is.

Exterior/Interior:
Custom TRD/TopSecret/Blitz Widebody kit (one off setup in the world I know of).
-Front is top secret
-TRD fenders combined with stock metal fenders so you don't need to worry about fiberglass fenders cracking
-TRD sideskirts (molded to fenders and quarterpanel - strong mold absolutely no cracks)
-TRD quarter panels
-Blitz rear bumper (side vents are molded in the quarter panel)
-Custom Metallic Blue paint job
-Custom smoked out plexglass front turn signals
-Interior driver dash console color matched blue
-Rear bumper rear valence painted matte black
-Entire engine compartment painted black
**The body work on the car is great, The couple of years I drove the car the car held up and all molds are riveted and solid. The side skirts are mounted and riveted solid and are not flimsy at all.**
**You can replace the front bumper with any bumper since the front was modified to the stock fenders. The car was painted a custom metallic blue color.**

Wheels/Suspension:
-20'' XXR Matte black mesh wheels with custom painted rivet add ons (gunmetal) in perfect condition
-Dunlop Run Flat tires (80% tread left)
-Black Muteko lug nut kit (close end) with wheel lock
-Eibach Lowering Springs
-KYB Shocks

Other Stuff:
-Vipor 2 way pager alarm system WITH spare
-N1 Complete Catback Exhaust System
-New K&N drop in filter
-Xplod Single Din head unit
-Gunmetal Toyota and Supra badge
-Ample speakers and tweeters
-Tinted rear + quarter windows

Wear and tear:
-There are minor rock chips and one scratch mark on the front bumper. Some spider web cracking from daily wear on the quarterpanel near fuel door..
-Rear seat has tears near the pull tab, and pull tab is not connected.
-The rear hatch has holes and scuffs that I covered up temporarily so no water gets through. I used to have a RMM spoiler, this can easily be fixed and painted (only hatch)
-No trunk carpet

ASKING PRICE: $15,000 OBO

I also have this custom sound system currently out of the car that I will sell at a highly discounted rate: $1300 more takes this one off sound system. Here are pics (disregard the wheels in the pictures .. they are no longer on the car)
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=595453

I am located in San Diego CA

Here are some pics I was able to take earlier today, been so busy and just changed out the spark plugs since its been 30k miles and about time to replace them anyways.

SEE PICS BELOW:

Old 09-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
those who seek fear shall be followed by fear
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

Name: Chuck
TacomaMtnMan's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking car. My friend has a Supra.

But I would rather have my Tacoma any day. Good Luck.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #3
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #4

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Videos don't lie - Here is a 4 minute overview video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lauWXeAYrM
Old 09-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
how do you go over a speed bump with this puppy
Old 09-20-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I wish I were in CA to trade you
Old 09-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #8
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
he does in video
Old 09-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
looks familiar
ever been out to redlands on the 10 freeway?
Old 09-20-2010, 04:15 PM   #10

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the comments. I am located in San Diego, maybe was up in LA area couple months ago. The car was rarely driven while I lived in OC though.

As for speed bumps, I have driven many low cars and the practicality of this one has been so best so far. It can go over any speed bump without scraping. In the video, the double dip is a pretty bad dip in person but it easily goes over both at a fairly fast speed.

Willing to work out a trade - i have been eyeing the new body tacomas for some time now, but now I am willing to make a move to own one!
Old 09-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #14
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
all that work for a n/a auto supra, chale. looks good though.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #15

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
This was the only car I could afford when I bought it when I was 17. A complete gte and 6 speed swap was next, but I ended up using the funds for my new car (09 370z) which will be getting the twin turbo touch in 1-2 months
Old 09-20-2010, 11:59 PM   #16
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
only if it were a turbo
Old 09-21-2010, 12:23 AM   #17
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh, why? why did they even make supras n/a auto. All of them should have been tt manual...nice supra nonetheless.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:26 AM   #18
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
She's so pretty. Here in Colorado though I don't think it would be practical. To much snow to many days of the year.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:37 AM   #19
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
omfg... i want that right now...
will trade you my 1998 tacoma
Old 10-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #20

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bumppp