Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Want Smoked Out 2010 Headlights in Socal? I Need Your NONs!

Old 09-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Want Smoked Out 2010 Headlights in Socal? I Need Your NONs!

OK guys. So I have a pretty much flawless set of OEM Headlights in the Smoke Look. I'm in Socal and want someones Flawless 2009/2010/or 2011 Non Smokes.

So basically, I don't want to ruin these in doing the BHLM and want someone to have these desired headlights.

If you have a Flawless like new set, PM me and we can work this out.

I'm looking for YOUR Flawless Set & Some $$$ on top of it for MINE.

PM me. . .

Old 09-21-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
pics?

haha I still havent done mine yet
Old 09-21-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ pictures coming real soon! I gotta snap them right now.

Rich, I'm behind right now but when I get them done. I'll let you know asap!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:39 AM   #6
mache 05tt is on a distinguished road
mache 05tt's Tacoma Gallery
would this headlights fit an 05?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:05 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mache 05tt View Post
would this headlights fit an 05?
Yes it will.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the PMs guys. However I'm looking for a flawless 2009/10/11 set.

This set is flawless and I want the same Non Smokes in Return.

Thanks!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #9
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
I have a flawless set of 2010's and I'd like the smoke OEM's...

but the logistics would suk.

You should just sell those OEM's and buy a set of chromies for your BHLM.

let me know if you do.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #10
efmugen will become famous soon enough

efmugen's Tacoma Gallery
what are the differences of 2009-2011 vs 2005-2008?
Old 09-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #11
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by efmugen View Post
what are the differences of 2009-2011 vs 2005-2008?
09 10 & 11 Toyota includes "smoked" headlight housings on the TRD models.

Not as black as BHLM, but pretty damn nice IMO. maybe better than BHLM.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I've had plenty asking me to ship. I will NOT ship these out. . .

Just want a Local to swap me out on a set of 2010 or 2011 in Flawless Condition and add Cash. . .

I had 2 guys locally wanting these but I was too busy to meet. So now they're back up for trade.

TRADING ONLY!
Old 10-19-2010, 10:26 AM   #13
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
hey ray send me some pics!! i'm interested I just don't want them TOO dark are they a light tint??

i promise i wont drop your hood this time if we meet up
Old 10-19-2010, 10:27 AM   #14
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
whoops just saw you want 2010s never mind haha
Old 10-19-2010, 11:12 AM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Pics Just Added! So SEXay!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:45 AM   #16
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
i promise i wont drop your hood this time if we meet up
Old 10-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Please PM me if you're interested.

Please DO NOT PM me asking to buy these outright as I'm not going to sell them. I want to Trade. I've received too many PMs to buy them.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #19

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!