Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted: 2010 Left Rear Fender Flare (White if possible)

Old 09-22-2010, 07:01 AM   #1
Tapiozona is on a distinguished road
Name: Marko
Tapiozona's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: 2010 Left Rear Fender Flare (White if possible)

Have some damage to mine and would love to not pay what the dealer is asking for a new one. Anyone upgrade and have one laying around. Anyone willing to part with just one?

Thanks

Oh ya I have a White 2010 Double Cab, short bed, 4x4, incase it matters
Old 09-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Army: Prior Service
Name: William
SubFrozen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapiozona View Post
Have some damage to mine and would love to not pay what the dealer is asking for a new one. Anyone upgrade and have one laying around. Anyone willing to part with just one?

Thanks

Oh ya I have a White 2010 Double Cab, short bed, 4x4, incase it matters
Found this if he still has them: http://provo.craigslist.org/pts/1955874921.html
Old 09-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #3
Tapiozona is on a distinguished road
Name: Marko
Tapiozona's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man. Gave the guy a call and he seemed willing to ship. Just a little scared to do shipping with a person over craigslist. If anyone else here has the fenders, I'd be more trusting of a forum regular. If not, no worries I can try for that craigslist deal.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

I live in Salt Lake, just grab his address and I'll go get it and ship it to you myself to make sure you get it.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what I love TW, SubFrozen you are awesome! Rep
Old 09-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #6
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
I have one from my 2007 toyota tacoma shortbed its white also. If you need mine let me know ill sell it cheap!
Old 09-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #7
rmacher is on a distinguished road
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Driver side Fender Flare

I need one Driver side front Flare anyone can help!!! any color dont matter.
TRD/SR5 - 2005 thru 2010 thanks
Old 09-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #8
rmacher is on a distinguished road
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Driver side Fender Flare

I need left front fender and Flare ( Driver side) I will do Ok just with the flare. need help!!!
Old 09-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #9
r00t

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacher View Post
I need one Driver side front Flare anyone can help!!! any color dont matter.
TRD/SR5 - 2005 thru 2010 thanks
Start another thread, or contact the craigslist link, above.