I have been thinking about this long and hard, and I really want a new truck. I bought this brand new in 2003 and every mile has been put on it by me. No wrecks, just normal wear and tear. I have kept this truck up to date on services and its always been my baby.
I would like to get a newer Tacoma, or possibly even a Chevy Silverado (dont flame).
Located in Atlanta, GA
About the truck:
2003 Extended cab pre runner.
- OME front coils ( June 2010)
- Wheelers 5 pack leafs (June 2010)
- Bilstein 5100's all 4 corners (June 2010)
^^^ this provided the truck with 2 1/2" lift in front and 1 1/2" in rear. sits level.
- 265/75/16 Definity Dakota MT with TRD Ivan Stewart wheels.
- Line -x bed liner.
- 8000k HID's.
- Bull bar.
- Window tint.
- Step rails.
- Weathertech Digital fit floor liners, front only.
- Redline tuning hood struts.
- Receiver hitch for towing.
- Grillecraft mesh grill.
- Low profile tool box
I also have 285/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler MTR with kevlar and HELO he835 wheels that could be sold with the truck for a little more money. I have these for sale in another thread, see below.....They required spidertrax spacers to fit, and still rub at full turn.