Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB......Sport mirrors

Old 09-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
WTB......Sport mirrors

I know this is a real long shot, but I am looking for both outside mirrors, sport in bsp. Does anyone know where I can find some other than the dealer? I believe the ones I have cannot be painted, because they are textured. Please let me know..........also, if anyone has an account on the xrunner forum, i would appreciate if you would post a wanted ad for me.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
Eurosport has a spectacular aura aboutEurosport has a spectacular aura about
Eurosport's Tacoma Gallery
i have the power ones from off road, it's black smooth plastic, so you'd still need to paint them to get them how you want them... less than 300 miles on them, new takeoffs
i'll be putting them up for sale tomorrow unless you really want them
Old 09-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurosport View Post
i have the power ones from off road, it's black smooth plastic, so you'd still need to paint them to get them how you want them... less than 300 miles on them, new takeoffs
i'll be putting them up for sale tomorrow unless you really want them
Thanks, but those are the ones i have too. They can't be painted because it is slightly textured plastic.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You can paint them. The shop has to prep them right in order to stay on. Mine has been painted for almost 2 years now. Looks new and shines like the rest of the truck.

Just make sure the truck is aware on how to prep the paint before spraying.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Painted by the same shop...Its actually More "RAD" Now.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #6
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
to bad you didnt have a SWB. I am looking to trade my sport for some off roads
Old 09-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno. Insurance covered it all. Damage to my Premium? NONE!

They did about 4k worth of fixing to my truck and painted all my Fender Flares, Side Mirrors, Front Bumper, & Rear Bumper for free. . .
Old 09-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by meckleystephen View Post
to bad you didnt have a SWB. I am looking to trade my sport for some off roads
I'd be interested if you are you. Mine are flawless, from an 08.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #9
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
I'd be interested if you are you. Mine are flawless, from an 08.
Im also located in PA though so it would be really difficult if you were closer it would be a deal I am looking to replace everything but my tailgate handle with offroad. good luck though.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:27 PM   #10
Bump.........can anyone hit up xrunderground for me, pease/ Thank you.