Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2010 sport rims+tires, fog light+harness, and driver side mirror assembly

Old 09-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2010 sport rims+tires, fog light+harness, and driver side mirror assembly

WTB: 2010 oem sport rims+tires, 2010 oem fog lights + wire harness.
LOCAL only im located in 91754

thanks!
Old 09-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Bringbacksnack (username) has some rims for sale and he is in Pasadena.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ammo-cans.html
Old 09-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
magneticnick has a spectacular aura aboutmagneticnick has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
magneticnick's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell you my stock 17" wheels with the stock center caps and the black TRD center caps that come on FJ's.

PM me if you are interested.

I am located in Orange County 92867
Old 09-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #5
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneticnick View Post
I'll sell you my stock 17" wheels with the stock center caps and the black TRD center caps that come on FJ's.

PM me if you are interested.

I am located in Orange County 92867
sorry, only looking for the tacoma sport wheels thanks though!
Old 09-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
Bringbacksnack (username) has some rims for sale and he is in Pasadena.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ammo-cans.html

yeah i messaged him but he says he has a buyer at 8pm and will let me know if it falls through. thanks!
Old 09-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
Jav S is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set I removed from my 2010 TRD sport. 17" with about 1k miles. pm if interested.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:17 AM   #8
magneticnick has a spectacular aura aboutmagneticnick has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
magneticnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
yeah i messaged him but he says he has a buyer at 8pm and will let me know if it falls through. thanks!

These are the 17" wheels. They are from a 2010 Sport Model.

I am local to you, in Orange County, let me know if you want them.

Thanks.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneticnick View Post
These are the 17" wheels. They are from a 2010 Sport Model.

I am local to you, in Orange County, let me know if you want them.

Thanks.

i called and left an email but no reply. do you still have the stock tires? i dont need your nitto ones, thanks!
Old 09-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
hey man i have fogs on my 06 and i dont use them since they arent HIDs and it looks funky with those on sooo im soon gonna be gettin a prerunner bar so ill sell you my fogs if i figure out how to take them out and ill include the wires, switch, everything not sure how much they go for, how much do u wanna pay? including everyting you need, i just needa figure out howta get them out haha and im in orange county lemme knw man!