Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL find San Diego $500 pro comp 6inch Lift

Old 09-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
CL find San Diego $500 pro comp 6inch Lift

I cant tell if its a good deal *****its only missing a few things and it has some damage on the cross member someone could look into if its still a good move****

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/1967334704.html
Old 09-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a good deal.. I just emailed him to see if he still has it.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I talked to him, he still has it and told me he would give it to me for 350 to make it worth the drive, sucks as I just got my check but to meny bills.if anyone wants it I think 350 is a good deal.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:58 AM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Bing crashed and having bends/missing parts could make it a headache.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:59 AM   #5
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^thats what i thought but if its not that bad i mean you just gotta way with a once in a lifetime deal on a 6"lift
Old 09-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
Banned
sounds like just some bolts and the back brace bars.im thinking what I could sell to come up with the 350.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Bing crashed and having bends/missing parts could make it a headache.
x2

even though $350 is a wayy smokin deal i would inspect it with a fine tooth comb.

if it is in good condition and whatever wear and tear wont affect the performance...congrats on the find man!!
be sure to post pics!

*part that would scare me away*
removed the lift from a crashed truck and got all the items I could. The crossmembers had a slight bend (1/8") on one side which I straightened but was told it was not necessary by installer since it would pull right into place when re-installed.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:29 AM   #8
Banned
can you use just the spendles? Or do you need all the other stuff?
Old 09-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #9

^^^ I was also wondering that same exact thing but I would imagine that those are not built like camburg and total choas to do what your hoping for it to do